The term ‘Events 4 Healthcare’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Spirella Building, Bridge Road, Letchworth Garden City. Our company registration number is 6237925. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Delegate non-attendance for free events
For events that are free to attend for NHS and Other Public Sector- Delegate registration is free for the capacity, delegates must book their place up to 48 hours prior to the event. We plan our catering and other arrangements according to the number of delegates registered; if you register for a Long Term Conditions event then fail to attend we reserve the right to charge a non attendance fee of £50 + VAT to cover our costs.
- Delegate cancellation – Free events
All cancellations must be notified in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and must arrive no later than 72 hours prior to the event. After that date cancellations will be treated as Non Attendance (see above).
- Delegate Cancellation – Paid Events
Events 4 Healthcare reserves the right to refuse refund based on notice period of the cancellation When giving 30 days’ notice, delegates may expect a full refund Anything less than that delegates will be entitled to receive from a 50% to 10% refund dependent on length of time and our clients own terms and conditions.
- Changing delegate details
There will be no charge if a substitute person wishes to replace the original delegate. Please inform our office at email@example.com of any change to the original booking.
- Event Cancellation Policy
Events 4 Healthcare’s courses are constantly updated and improved and Events 4 Healthcare reserves the right to alter any of the courses’ content without prior notice. Events 4 Healthcare reserves the right to cancel a course at any time without liability. In these circumstances, delegates will be offered an alternative date if possible.
- Booking policy
Please note your booking is not confirmed until you receive, in writing, a booking number from Events 4 Healthcare; only when this has been received is your booking secure.
Events 4 Healthcare will not keep any credit card details on file and after each event all this information will be securely destroyed.
- DATA PROTECTION
As a registered delegate or visitor you will receive information relating to this event. You may also receive information about other Events 4 Healthcare related products or services via email, direct mail, SMS or telephone, if you do not want to receive this information, please e mail:
firstname.lastname@example.org. Events 4 Healthcare may also make your details available to carefully selected third parties who have offers that may be of interest to you, if you do not want to receive this information please write e mail: email@example.com